Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Easy 3 Ingredient No Cook Strawberry Blender Jam from Practical Stewardship. It IS easy and looks great!
- Special Edition on Food Allergies from Oatmeal with a Fork. This is a good information about what you can do.
- 20 egg-Free Breakfasts and Desserts from Phoenix Helix. Great ideas here!
- Real Food On A Budget – 10 Ways With Eggs from Yummy Inspirations. More great ideas!
- Cashew Raisin Cookies from Easy Natural Foods. These look yummy!
- Strawberry Cobbler from Things My Belly Likes. This looks good!
- 13 Foods I Never Ate Before Switching to “Real food” from We Got Real. There are a lot of changes to make when switching to real food!
- Ten Fabulously Healthy and Delicious Ice Cream Recipes
- 4 Things You Need To Know Before Buying Milk from Live Clean Be Strong. This is a very good article about something most folks take for granted.
- Whatever You Do, Steer Clear of the Iced Coffee! from Eat. Play. Love. More. I LOVE iced coffee (decaf) in hot weather, but I make my own for these very reasons.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Where To Go for Real Food and How To Save Big! If you are struggling with sources for real food, you need to read this!
- July 4th Coconut Jello Flag. A fun dessert for the holiday!
- Beyond Bacon — A Cookbook Review. This is an awesome book. If you are intimidated by pork, it is a must read.
- Video/Recipe — Avocado Mayonnaise and Benefits. I love avocados and use them in many things!
- Fat Tuesday: June 15, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.