Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Secret-Ingredient Baked Paleo Tortillas – Grain-free, Nut-free, Vegan at Whole New Mom. These have very interesting ingredients! I’m definitely going to try these!
- Crock-pot Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs from Practical Stewardship. OMG OMG OMG. I LOVE this idea! I’m definitely going to be making these! Great photos too!
- Ways to preserve Cherries from Homestead Lady. It IS cherry season and there are some great ideas here!
- Harvesting And Curing Garlic from Lady Lee’s Home. This is a good tutorial if you are growing garlic.
- The Ultimate Ice Cream Roundup from Richly Rooted. Fantastic selection here, even though she didn’t include my dairy-free Raspberry Swirl Coconut Ice Cream. LOL.
- Love Link 50 paleo AIP Condiments from Phoenix Helix. Condiments have a lot of night shades in them so this has to be very informative and creative!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Giveaway: One Quart Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate! Two Winners! Join the fun!
- 6 Natural Remedies for High Blood Pressure. High blood pressure MUST be addressed because it can cause a stroke, kidney damage, vision loss and/or damage to the arteries and the heart if it is uncontrolled.
- Grain-Free Coconut Raisin Granola (Paleo, GAPS, SCD). This recipe is a quick and easy way to make a crunchy granola without using oats. Your family will love this!
- Fat Tuesday: June 24, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Don’t forget to join the Giveaway: One Quart Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate! Two Winners! Join the fun!
Redmond Real Salt is generously offering my readers a coupon code for 15% off your total purchase! This is good to September 15, 2014!
Use coupon code RealFoodForager at checkout for 15% off your total purchase!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.