Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- No Ordinary Remineralizing Toothpaste from Cultivating Nourishing. This looks like a good one to try!
- Raw Chocolate Macaroons- Hail Merry Knock-Off from Tess the Domestic Diva. Ouch! I can look at these and gain weight!
- How to Make Dandelion Salve from Montana Homesteader. This is a great tutorial with interesting and easily attainable ingredients! I’m going to try this!
- Lemony Cedar Planked Salmon with Garlic & Dill from Allergy Free Alaska. Megan has a freezer full of wild Alaska salmon and this looks like a great recipe to try!
- The 3 Most Potent Natural Antibiotics for UTI from Natural Alternative Therapies. This is a thorough and informative post!
- Vitamix vs. Blendtec – Comparing Two High-Powered Blenders (Recipes Included) from Practical Stewardship. This is a practical article — especially if you are in the market for a high powered blender!
- Natural Bug Bite Relief from Brown Thumb Mama. Easy home remedy!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Book Review: The Paleo Approach – Much More Than an Autoimmune Protocol. This book is much more than an autoimmune protocol – it is a veritable treasure of critical scientific information that Sarah has adapted and made totally accessible to the average person.
- Fat: Its TIME has Come. Americans have been told to cut back on fat to prevent heart disease for the past 40 years. Clearly that is not working.
- Zucchini Pasta with Artichoke, Mushrooms and Sun Dried Tomatoes. There are so many problems with eating wheat and gluten grains, that more and more people are switching.
- Fat Tuesday: June 17, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Go here to see the 2 winners of the Redmond Real Salt Variety Pack! and get the coupon code for 15% off!
Redmond is generously offering my readers a coupon code for 15% off your total purchase! This is good to September 15, 2014!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.