Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Dairy-free Dessert: Strawberry-Rhubarb Compote with Spiced Coconut Whipped Cream from Gluten Free Yummy. Wow! This looks awesome!
- Crisco – how marketing trumped nutrition! from Real Food Houston. This is a very comprehensive and interesting post.
- Homemade Summer Sausage/Lunch Meat from Frugal Farm Wife. This looks easy and good.
- Five Health Benefits of Lemon Water from Real Food Real Deals. Good points!
- Vanilla Cashew Cream From Good Girl Gone Green. This looks yummy!
- Simple and Delicious Slow-Cooker Pork Loin from Real Food Enthusiast. I’m getting very interested in pork. I would make sure it was from a farmer that raises the animals on pasture.
- Top 5 Reasons to Support your Local Farmer from We Got Real. This is really important and so true.
- The Benefits of Gelatin + Homemade Grape Jello from Girl Meets Nourishment.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Monsanto Has Unleashed Chaos on Wheat. All of our predictions are coming true — now the wheat crop is tainted with GMO’s.
- The REAL Cause of Heart Disease — NOT Cholesterol! New studies and help for the Weston Price Foundation’s dream for a lab.
- Modern Produce: Much Lower in Phytonutrients and Anti-Oxidants Than We Thought. Interesting historical information about agricultur
- Memorial Day Sale and a Giveaway! Still time to enter the giveaway or purchase the bundle of my E-Class and E-Book!
- Fat Tuesday: May 28, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page