Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Meaty Bones, the Best Paleo Food from Tender Grassfed Meat. Stanley explains everything so well!
- Awesome Almond Cookies ~grain-free/gluten-free/sugar-free~ from Nourishing Charlotte. My, don’t these look good!
- 5 Culinary Herbs That Grow in Partial Shade from Learning and Yearning. This is good to know if you are planning an herb garden!
- Cinnamon Vanilla Herbal Coffee from Delicious Obsessions. I don’t drink coffee but this looks really good and a great way to take coconut oil!
- Is Pork Bad for You? from Small Footprint Family. I was asking the same question and Dawn explains things very well.
- Stevia – What it Is and How to Use It from Whole New Mom. Great, thorough explanation.
- Rebounding Benefits – What Makes Rebounding the Best Exercise of All Time from Natural Alternative Therapies. I was just wondering about this!
- Hired Killers: Bugs in Your Garden from Brown Thumb Mama. Very cool article especially if you are a gardener.
- Sloppy “Rose” Lettuce Wraps from Recipes to Nourish. This looks good!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Op Ed: Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity and Colorful Things to Eat. Could food colorings be causing your child’s ADD or ADHD?
- New Study Shows Statins Associated with Increased Risk of Sprains, Strains and Dislocations. Another reason to question the over use of statins.
- Recipe: Golden Roasted Beet Salad with Dill. Delicious!
- How To Source Real Food and Save Money. There are many ways to save money on a real food diet!
- Fat Tuesday: June 11, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.