Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Power of Peppermint from My Lamp is Full. A good lesson to be learned here.
- Raw Nut Free Lemon Bars from NomYum and Free. These look good.
- Itch-Be-Gone essential oil recipe – relieves heat rash, bug bites, and more! from Nourishing Treasures. This looks like a good remedy!
- Raw Dark Chocolate Mousse – Paleo Friendly from Tess the Domestic Diva. Wow!
- MRSA Vaccine or Natural Remedies; Which Would You Choose? from Rockin’ The Green Life. Good question!
- 3 Dangerous Ways To Save Money on Food from Granny’s Vital Vittles. So true.
- 4 Tips for Juicing the Smart Way from Girl Meets Nourishment. Great tips!
- Summer’s Special Sauce: Cilantro Garlic Citrus Marinade from Salt and Twine. This look awesome!
- 10 minute Digital Detox: The Secret to Avoiding Media Overload from Savory Lotus. I love this post! So true!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Top Eight Avocado Recipes. There is some great food here!
- Grilled Balsamic Shrimp Kabobs.
- June Love Links.
- Giveaway: One Year of PALEO Meal Plans from Holistic Squid — $72.00 Value. Join the fun! Ends July 11!
- Fat Tuesday: July 2, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.