Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Macadamia Sea Salt Clusters (raw, paleo, vegan) from Forest and Fauna. Wow! Just a few simple ingredients and look what you can make!
- Instant Berry Ice Cream (vegan, paleo, starch-free, low carb) from Forest and Fauna. Another wow! And congratulations Andrea for securing two spots at Sunday Snipppets!
- 28 Every-Day Uses for Red Light Therapy (at Home!) from Light Therapy Reviews. I was curious about red light therapy and this is a comprehensive article.
- Homemade Stevia Extract from Simple Life Mom. Great instructions!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Red, White and Blue Recipe Madness! Using the colors of the holiday you can create fun treats!
- Frozen Coconut Blueberry Candy (Paleo, SCD, GAPS, AIP). These are yummy!
- Fat Tuesday: June 30, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week!