Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- All About Grass Fed Beef from Homestead McCoy. Everything you need to know about the differences!
- Grow Scallions in Water from Gluten-Free A – Z. This is a handy piece of information to have!
- Carrot Cinnamon Frozen Yogurt from Recipes to Nourish. This looks like an interesting combination!
- Cranberry Coconut Daiquiri from Raia’s Recipes. This one is for adults only!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Why I Pulled a Root Canal Tooth and My Options To Replace It. The options have to be considered very carefully.
- Paleo Fudge Bars. Yummy and nutritious!
- Fat Tuesday: July 14, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week!