Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- Spicy Sesame Beef and Cabbage from Gut Food. This looks good and can be SCD legal.
- Paleo AIP Road Trip from Phoenix Helix. This is a great post if you are on a special diet and need or want to travel.
- To Juice or Not to Juice from My Sister’s Pantry. A good question.
- Air Your (Clean) Laundry from Small Footprint Family. My mother used to do this and the sheets always smelled wonderful!
- 7 Ways to Save on Organic from Frugal Organic Mama. Some good ideas!
- Think Outside of the Jar: Mayo from My Lamp Is Full. Good and simple mayonnaise recipe instead of the conventional junk.
- Unprocess Stress: My 7 Ways to Unwind from Girl Meets Nourishment. It IS so important to learn how to destress!
- No Bake Mini Coconut Lemon Tarts (plus Blueberry Lemon and Strawberry Lime versions) from Living The Crunchy Life. Yikes! These look awesome!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Drink This and Risk Damaging Your Thyroid. The very real dangers of bromide — an additive in soft drinks and other common foods.
- Farm-To-Consumer Legal Defense Fund Annual Fundraiser! Please help and get a cool gift!
- Chilled Avocado Cucumber Soup. Refreshing and cool for the summer!
- Fat Tuesday July 9, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.