Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- 24 Healthy Treats To Keep You Cool from Raia’s Recipes. There are many good choices here. There has to be one for you!
- Fajita Tostadas with Almond Flour Tortillas from My Lamp is Full. These look like a fun meal!
- Rhubarb Powder from Cultivate Nourishing. This is an interesting way to use rhubarb!
- 6 Easy Natural Beauty Recipes using Pure Rose Water from Hug a Tree with Me. I didn’t know there was so much you could do with rose water!
- My Chickweed Pesto Recipe from Christie Living Naturally. This is a great example of learning how to use what is on hand for delicious recipes!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Alzheimer’s – Early Detection is NOT an Effective Treatment. Researchers found proteins in blood that may help develop a blood test to predict Alzheimer’s disease – but that still does not affect prevention or treatment. Find out more about prevention.
- Decadent Black Cherry Chocolate Tart (Paleo, GAPS). Cherries and chocolate make a perfect combination and this no-bake, grain-free chocolate crust is so easy and quick!
- Fat Tuesday: July 8, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
The Eating 2nd Annual Eating Psychology Summit is coming July 21 – 26! Don’t miss out on some fantastic expert speakers! I love this summit because there are always NEW speakers with new ideas! These experts will discuss cutting edge ideas about weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, endless dieting, emotional eating, nutrition, health, personal transformation and more.
The Evolution of Medicine Summit is also coming September 8 – 15. Here again, there will be exciting new speakers that will inspire and share with you new ideas about how to engage in your own health!