Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Raw “Cheese” Cake Bites (Paleo/ Vegan/ Dairy Free/ Gluten Free/ Refined Sugar Free) from Sandi’s Allergy Freee Recipes. Wow! This looks so easy and interesting!
- How to make an Epsom salt compress from Simply Healthy Home. This is really useful information!
- Easy Homemade Bug Spray from Raia’s Recipes. This is handy to have around!
- Cooking My Way Through Our CSA: Week 10 2015 (last week of June/First of July) from Crest Cottage Creations. I am always interested in what others do with all their CSA produce!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- How to Test for Plaque in Your Arteries and What to do If You Have It. There are some emerging functional medicine tests that are approved by the various health organizations but have not become the standard of care, yet, in spite of being able to provide valuable information on the status of your arteries
Avocado Ice Cream (SCD, GAPS, Paleo, AIP). Oh this is amazing and one of my family’s favorite!
Fat Tuesday: July 7, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week