Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Oxalates: Plant Toxins on Your Plate from Peeling back the Onion Layers. Comprehensive post about oxalates.
- A Simple Resolution — Simple Real Food Changes from the Simple Moms. Great rundown of how to start to make these changes.
- Thieves Oil Recipe from Small Footprint Family. I never knew what this was and how many things it is good for! Wow!
- Grain Free Ginger Snaps GF, SCD from Gluten Free and Veggie. She makes the most wonderful treats!
- 20 Easy Paleo (Whole 30) Meals from Real Food Freaks. Great selection of recipes!
- Five Dietary Changes for a Healthy New Year from Our Small Hours. These changes cannot be overstated.
- Amazing Apple Sauce from My Sister’s Pantry. This is a very easy way to make this simple treat!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Split Savory Chicken. This came out really juicy and good!
- Register Here: HealThy Mouth World Summit. This is going to be an amazing web experience and it is FREE! Register here!
- Kombucha: My Next Challenge! I an sooo excited for this challenge — I have lots of fun things in store for you! Stay tuned for the signup page tomorrow!
- Action Alert: FDA to Approve GM Salmon. Please click over and contact your representative — there is still time for comments from the public!
- Grain Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. These are really good!
- New Year Resolutions: 10 Actions to Getting Healthy.
- Top Ten Posts at real Food Forager in 2012.
- Fat Tuesday January 1, 2013. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
Be sure to come back tomorrow to sign up for the Kombucha Challenge! It will run from January 7 through February 2! There will be lots of posts and recipes for kombucha as well as a recipe linky and several fantastic giveaways!