Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Link Love: 50 Paleo AIP & GAPS Slow Cooker Recipes from Phoenix Helix. Wow! This should be an ebook! Thanks Eileen!
- Last Minute Christmas Cookie Roundup from Dr. Jennifer Weinberg MD. This is a nice selection for any occasion!
- 85 Amazing AIP Breakfasts Cookbook Review, Sample Recipe & Giveaway! from Phoenix Helix. This is probably only the second time I’ve featured the same blogger twice in one day, congratulations Eileen! I think many of my readers will be interested in this recipe and new cookbook and the giveaway! I know I am!
- DIY Electrolyte Drink :: Natural rehydration for colds, flu, food poisoning, & physical exertion from Raising Generation Nourished. This is a good recipe to have on hand.
- AIP / Paleo Bacon-Wrapped Pears – Easy Appetizer Recipe from a Squirrel in the Kitchen. Wow! This looks amazing! Thanks Sophie!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Recipe: Paleo Parsnip Fries. Oh these are so good!
- Fat Tuesday: December 30, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
- Start the New Year with Strong Resolve and Get the Answer to the Million Dollar Question! You’ve probably made some new year resolutions this year. The most common have to do with weight and health. So here is the million dollar question – do you lose weight first and then get healthy or do you get healthy and then lose weight?
Have you heard about the Unconventional Weight Loss Convention? It starts today!
If you are interested in losing weight the right way – so you can keep it off, then you may want to consider joining us in the Unconventional Weight Loss Convention.Here’s what you need to know:
It will run January 4 – 11, 2015.
It’s FREE during those dates. Each day 3 to 4 speakers will be released for a 24 hour period starting at 10 am EST.
If you decide to purchase the event, you will also enjoy an incredible array of bonuses that are worth more than the event itself!
PS – Did I tell you I will also be speaking about the specific foods that will help? I’m really excited about this interview and hope to get your feedback!
If you already know you want to purchase the event click here.
When you purchase through my link, you will also receive my complete e-course, Go Grain Free. It is a self paced on-line class with over 80 videos and over 150 recipes! It’s retail is 199.00 so it’s a no-brainer! The value of this class alone far exceeds all the other materials you will receive!
Just make sure you use my link to order, send me your receipt and I will have you added to my class