Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Introducing the Paleo Autoimmune Bloggers from Paleo Magazine. This is going to be interesting — a group of folks who are managing their various autoinmmune conditions very effectively with diet.
- How to Make Your Own Fruit Leather from Homestead Lady. This is so simple!
- Wild Food Foraging from My Lamp is Full. Wow! She is really foraging! Interesting!
- Natural Floor Cleaner from Whole Simple Life. It doesn’t get any easier than this!
- Chicken in Coconut Almond Sauce from Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry. This looks spicy and different!
- How to dry your own MINT and make TEA from Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers. Great tutorial and so easy!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- How I lost Weight and Cravings By Eating 8 Hours a Day. This is about my experience so far with intermittent fasting.
- Tell the USDA to Stop the Use of Agent Orange on Crops. It’s just getting worse and worse.
- Grain-Free Shortbread Drizzled with Chocolate. These are amazing!
- Fat Tuesday: January 7, 2013. Fabulous eats in the real food world this week.
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK.
I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.