Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Refractometer: A Simple Way to Test Produce for Nutrient Density from Learning and Yearning. Now here’s a woman to high five — she got a refractometer for her birthday and she knows how to use it!
- Jump-out the Toxins (Rebounding for lymph drainage) from Gutsy. Great information about the benefits of rebounding for the lymphatic system.
- How to Avoid the Flu from Always Learning. Great recommendations and a cool flu shot!
- BPA-Free = BPS from Rocking in the Green Life. Important information about the safety of BPA free products.
- Nourishing Chicken Foot Stock from Real Food Real Frugal. Great recipe for this nutritious both!
- Grain-Free Chicken Enchilada Casserole from Well Fed Homestead. This looks good! I wish I could have the cheese!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Super Bowl Sunday Real Food Fare. Great real food recipes for having a party!
- Poop: The Ultimate Probiotic! An exciting new treatment on the horizon for those who love their bacteria!
- Love Links for January. Great posts from around the web.
- Continuous Kombucha — Guest Post from Cultured Palate. Great photo tutorial for making continuous kombucha!
- Fat Tuesday January 29, 2013. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!