Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Silky Chocolate Pie from Gaps Diet Journey. Wow this looks decadent. I never thought to use cashews but I bet they taste great!
- Let’s Get Fizzy With It! Your Water Kefir Flavor Guide… from Delicious Obsessions. Great tutorial for water kefir lovers.
- Simple Nourishing Hand and Body Cream from Whole New Mom. This recipe looks really good.
- Nata from Moss Grown Stone. Interesting use for those extra SCOBYs.
- Orange Peel Vinegar an All Purpose Cleaner from Real Food Real Frugal. This is a great idea!
- Nuts are High in Omega 6 — Should You Stop Eating Them? This is a good question and well explained.
- Bone Broth the Magical Brew of Awesomeness from Auld Grey Mare. Nicely written piece on a great topic!
- The Truth is in the Teeth. A fascinating study done on fossilized teeth.
- CLA: Powerful Anti-inflammatory. Another reason to eat grassfed meat.
- University Study on Low Carb Diet for Cancer Treatment. Finally a study to show what we have been saying for years — sugar feeds cancer.
- Asian Spiced Daikon Mushroom Soup. Delicious!
- Fat Tuesday February 19, 2013. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!