Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Beet Salad with Mint, Lemon, and Celery from Gluten-Free A – Z Blog. I love anything with beets!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup, Stove Top Option from Kitchen Stewardship. This looks good!
- Spicy Maple Cinnamon Pecans from West Coast Mommy. These look awesome! I would use soaked nuts.
- Paleo Sweet “Cornbread” Muffins from Cassidy’s Craveable Creations. These really look like cornbread!
- Healing Blueberry Gelatin Gummies
- GMOs & Cleanliness: Theories on the Rising Rate of Children’s Food Allergies from Edible Attitudes. This is very interesting!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Reclaim Your Sea Salt. What’s all the fuss about salt?
- Change your Microbiome — Change Your Health! Gut Microbes and the microbiome are the new flavor in research! Lots to explore!
- How to Make Small Changes for Big Results in Breaking Old Habits. A new paradigm for changing bad habits.
- Fat Tuesday: February 18, 2014. Fabulous eats in the real food world this week.
- Announcing the winner of One Case of Olea Olive Oil! Is it you?