Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- 21 Cold Fighting Tips from Readers from Simple Life Mom. Great suggestions for this cold season!
- Paleo Creamy Root Vegetable Soup @WholeNewMom from Tess the Domestic Diva. Nice recipe and so good in this cold weather!
- Salmon Salad With Balsamic Glaze from Behind the Blonde. I love anything with balsamic vinegar and this recipe looks great!
- AIP / Paleo Organ Meats and Offal Recipe Round-Up – Liver Pâtés, Meatballs, Burgers and more! from A squirrel in the Kitchen. Wow! This is a useful list of recipes!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Diet Shapes Diversity in Gut Microbiome – New Study! These scientists showed that diet does play a HUGE role in shaping the gut bacteria communities.
- Recipe: Crispy Baked Kale Chips (Paleo, AIP, SCD, GAPS). Crispy and cool
- Is Your IBS Really SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth)? SIBO is more common than you would think.
- Fat Tuesday: February 17, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week.
A new style of Summit has started! Check out the Primal90 Mind/Body Session here!
Another great is coming down the pike! The Children’s and Teen Health Summit. which starts 2/23/15! Register here for the Children’s and Teen Health Summit!