Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Preserving Vegetables Through Fermentation from Learning and Yearning. Great way to start fermentation in your home!
- Why I Prefer Traditional Foods and Cooking from Tender Grassfed Meat. This article says it all about why we do what we do!
- Crock Pot Maple Bacon Wrapped Chicken from Stacey Makes Cents. I had no idea you could do this in a crock pot and get crispy bacon!
- Decadent Chocolate Torte w/ Raspberries – Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo from Tess the Domestic Diva. I’m making this today! Now!
- Savory Collard Greens from Real Food Carolyn. This is an easy way to make collards!
- Easy Borscht from Almost Bananas. I love anything beet!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Why Every Commercial Salad Dressing is a Health Hazard — and a Recipe. Check out this great recipe for a healthy salad dressing and find out why salad dressings are so bad for you!
- Giveaway: One Case of Olea Estates Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil — $144.00 Value! Wow! This is awesome! Join the fun!
- Why I NEVER Buy Extra Virgin Olive Oil Unless I Know the Grower. There is so much corruption in the olive oil industry — you wouldn’t believe it!
- Raw Coco Nutty Bites. You HAVE to try this recipe! But beware — it IS addicting!
- Fat Tuesday: February 11, 2014. Fabulous eats in the real food world this week.