Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Grain-Free Double Chocolate Brownies from GAPS Diet Journey. I couldn’t pass this one up! This seems too decadent to be on GAPS!
- Immune Booster Smoothie from The Simple Moms. Beautiful recipe and tastes great too!
- No Bake Coconut Delights from Whole New Mom. Wow! These look awesome and probably take minutes to make!
- Rooibos Cream Jello from Empowered Sustenance via Gutsy. Yikes! This is truly inspired and I know someone who is going to love this!
- Paleo Biscotti from Jen’s Natural kitchen. These look really good.
- How To Get Your Kid to Take Fermented Cod Liver Oil from Food With Kid Appeal. This is an awesome post with great insight into human nature and great advice! A Must read!
- Get Inspired to Make Fermented Foods from Real Food Suomi who blogs from Finland. This is a great affirmation of why (and how) you should add fermented foods to your diet on a daily basis. Great read.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Real Food Cooks Holiday Gift Ideas. Some great ideas for that real food cook in your life (including yourself)!
- Your Skin is a Window to Your Health — Don’t Douse It With Toxic Chemicals. All conventional personal care products are loaded with dangerous chemicals.
- New E-Book: DIY Organic Beauty Recipes from Mommypotamus. This is an AMAZING book that is also a great gift idea.
- Celeriac Latkes with Onions and Fennel. I made these for Hanukkah and they were a big hit!
- Fat Tuesday December 4, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
Save on my e-course, Go Grain-Free: I’m offering coupon code — HOLIDAY2012 for 30% off for a $60.00 savings! Good through December 31.