Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- Angie’s Story from Phoenix Helix. Angie has had an amazing story of healing. If you have an autoimmune disease it’s a must read!
- Raw Peppermint Bark Brownies (Vegan, Paleo) from Oatmeal with a Fork. Wow! Great holiday treat!
- Make Your Own Cacao Powder from A Life Unprocessed. This surely is unprocessed and interesting!
- Cincinnati Skyline Chili Recipe from Counter Culture Living. I was looking for a chili recipe and this one looks good!
- Awesome Almond Cookies ~grain-free/gluten-free/sugar-free~ from Real Food Carolyn. Oh these look nice!
- Making Medicinal Elderberry Syrup from Homespun Seasonal Living. Great tutorial for something that is very useful this time of year!
- Double Chocolate Truffles from Savoring Today. Another festive holiday treat!
- How to Freeze Garlic from Brown Thumb mama. This is a GREAT idea! I’m doing it today!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Your Favorite Organic Foods Companies May Be Owned by Coca-Cola, Pepsi or Kellogg. I am continuously disappointed…
- Monarch Butterfly Population Devastated.This iconic creature is becoming endangered for several reasons — the solution has to be ours.
- Grain-Free Cinnamon Breakfast Bar. A great breakfast idea!
- Fat Tuesday: December 3, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
- Cyber Monday! Shop for Real Food Ingredients Online! Great buys from real food suppliers for holiday shopping!
Black Friday! 50% Off on Your Favorite E-Products! Some of the 50% off coupon codes are still open!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK.
I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.