Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Tips To Keeping Kids Healthy During The Holidays from Raising Generation Nourished. First things first. Have fun and enjoy the festivities but keep those kids well!
- AIP / Oven Roasted Chicken Wings with Ginger Sauce from Squirrel in the Kitchen. Oh these look amazing!
- Creamy Sauerkraut Stew (Slovak Segedinsky Gulash) from Almost Bananas. This is truly a traditional meal and one to look forward to this time of year!
- Simple Paleo, Gluten-Free, and Vegan Apple Crumble from Gluten Free Vegan Love. On this looks really good and quick and easy!
- Cranberry Orange Healthy Gummy Snacks from Eating Paleo 4 Health. This is a really nice treat and so colorful!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Why I Gave Up on Sprouted Grains. Sprouted grains give me terrible indigestion. This is why.
- Coca-Cola to Make an IMPROVED Premium Milk? Not! Do your b—sh-t antennas go up when a giant food company does something new to a food? Mine do.
- Recipe: Grain Free Baked Granola Bar (GAPS, Paleo, Egg Free). And on what a treat this is!
- Fat Tuesday: December 2, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week.