Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Is Margarine Harmful? 6 Secrets They Don’t Tell You from Cultured Palate. This can’t be said enough.
- How Much Land Do You Really Need to Be Self Sufficient? from Small Footprint Family. Very interesting read about intensive growing strategies for those DIYers!
- Kefir Eggnog from Things My Belly Likes. An interesting twist to this traditional Christmas drink!
- Lemon Coconut Delights from Whole Natural Life. These look really good!
- Making Elderberry Wine from And Here We Are.This is a very interesting tutorial of her wine making project. It’s got to be good for a cold!
- 9 Healthy Whole Food Appetizers for the Holidays from Beyond the Peel. France always posts very interesting and original recipes!
- Pumpkin Spice Cakes with Pecan Praline Sauce from Simply Living Healthy. Yikes! This looks good!
- Looking forward to the New Year from Dynomom. Wow. Dynomom is an amazing person! Congrats!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- December Link Love. Whether it’s Love Links or Link Love it’s all about cyberlove and some great posts this month!
- Guest Recipe: Stuffed Pork Loin from my Paleo Pal Grizzly Strong.
- Spiced Stuffed Acorn Squash. There are so many different winter squashes and so many ways to serve them!
- Fat Tuesday December 18, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
Save on my e-course, Go Grain-Free: I’m offering coupon code — HOLIDAY2012 for 30% off for a $60.00 savings! Good through December 31.