Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- The Mysterious Case of the Cancer Free Meat Eaters from Gaia Health Blog. This is really interesting and the comments are good too!
- Is a Grain Free Diet Right For You? from Peeling Back the Onion Layers. Great synopsis of popular grain free diets with some good points.
- The Easiest Crockpot Chicken Stock Ever from Small Footprint Family. Everyone needs to know how to do this!
- Home Remedies for Upset Stomach from Common Sense Homesteading. Great listing of alternative ideas for tummy upset.
- Natural Sore Throat and Cough Remedy from Nature’s Nurture. Another interesting remedy and so timely!
- Grain Free Molasses Cookies from Real Food Freaks. These look really interesting!
- Sweet Potatoes Home Fries from Savoring Today. Yum! These look good!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Natural Remedies for the Flu. There are many ways to conquer the flu if you contract it.
- Tamiflu Found to be Unsafe and Ineffective. It’s always a good idea to research any medication before using it.
- Onion Biscuits GF DF. Great rolls to go with savory foods and fabulous with butter or ghee!
- Fat Tuesday November 27, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
- Black Friday Sale. The 40% off sale was extended until 12 midnight Saturday, but I’ll extend the savings on my class, Go Grain Free to my readers through Sunday! Hurry! After that the price goes up!
Take advantage of the Black Friday Sale — coupon code BLACKFRIDAY for 40% off — good through Sunday only!