Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- 10 Of The Best Ice Cream Treats- No Machine Necessary (Paleo/ Vegan/ Dairy Free/ Refined Sugar Free) from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes. Wow! Some of these recipes look fantastic!
- Cassava Flour Brownies from Cook it Up Paleo. I’ve been curious about cassava flour and this recipe looks nice!
- Parsnips and Digestive Healing + Yummy Recipes from Family, Home and Health. I love parsnips and these recipes are good for people on special diets.
- 3 superfoods made by bees (other than honey) from GroundedApproach. This is very interesting and highlights yet another reason we need to save the bees!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Vitamin D Associated with Reduced Intestinal Permeability and Extended Remission in Autoimmunity. Higher blood levels of vitamin D are associated with reduced leaky gut. This is important for people with immune and intestinal problems.
Ever Changing Soup (Paleo, SCD, GAPS). Learn how to never waste any fresh organic vegetable by making a soup that can constantly change!
Fat Tuesday: August 4, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week.