Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Roasted Tomato Sauce from This Chick Cooks. Another quick and easy recipe from Katie.
- Honey Coconut Milk Ice Cream from Our Nourishing Roots. Simple and elegant from Kendahl.
- The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie (grain free and egg free) from Tess the Domestic Diva (from the Urban Poser). Wow!
- Get the Chlorine Out from A Life Unprocessed. This is a simple and effective way to dechlorinate water.
- Silky Banana Bread Bites from 20 Something Allergies. These are allergen free and look delish!
- Is It Hard To Be Weird? from Dyno Mom. Melissa always finds a way to make an important point hilarious! A must read and good advice!
- Preserving Apricots from Whole Natural Life. What a neat idea — a “preserving” share from the CSA!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Find Out Your Body Type To Achieve Better Health. This is a great tool for patient and practitioner.
- Another Compelling Reason to ONLY Eat Organic Apples. You won’t believe what they are doing to apples now!
- Grain Free Fig Tart. This is a dense and delicious dessert meant for small portions!
- Fat Tuesday: July 31, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!