Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- a simple real food recipe :: watermelon jello from The Simple Moms. This looks good!
- How to Fillet a Fish from Learning and Yearning. This is a good tutorial!
- 41 Ways to Use Bacon Grease from GAPS Diet Journey. Wow! Who would have thought?
- Make Cherries Last All Year Plus 8 Scrumptious Recipes! from Live Clean Be Strong.
- Raw Peppermint Patties from The Tasty Alternative. I love these!
- 9 Scientifically Backed Remedies for Arthritis and Joint Pain (And How Exactly to Use Them) from Natural Alternative Therapies. Interesting!
- Let’s Make Elderflower Soda (It’s a probiotic, too!) from And Here We Are. Gorgeous and super healthy too!
- Grain Free Pesto Flatbread (made with cauliflower) from Savory Lotus. Interesting!
- Real Food for Real Weightloss: 7 Steps from The Healthy Honeys. There is good advice here!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- 4 Tips To Avoid Being Overwhelmed on Your Real Food Journey.
- Avocado Peach Salsa. Delish!
- Op Ed: World Food Prize Goes To Criminals! This just takes the cake!
- Why Your Should REFUSE Fluoride Treatments for Your Child! Don’t let them come near you with this toxic substance!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.