Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Airplane Travel in the Paleo Autoimune Protocol from Phoenix Helix. Great tips for traveling on restricted diets!
- Crock-pot Marinara Sauce from Practical Stewardship. Great way to use up all those tomatoes coming in!
- From Chronic Nausea and IBS to Complete Health-an SCD Success Story from Family, Home Health. Another SCD success story!
- 3 Homemade Natural Toothpaste Recipes from Simple Life Mom. These are great options instead of the commercial toothpaste which is laced with chemicals.
- My Garden: Braiding Garlic from On the Home Front. This is SO COOL! I always wondered how that was done!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Giveaway: Signed Copy of The Paleo Approach Cookbook – 2 Winners! Join the fun!
- Review and Recipe from The Paleo Approach Cookbook! Check out the Plantain and Apple Fritters from this great cookbook!
- Grain Free Garlic Dill Muffins with Pecans (SCD, GAPS, Paleo). This is a great recipe for making a wonderful and fun snack for kids and adults that is SCD/GAPS, Paleo and even AIP Paleo friendly.
- Fat Tuesday: August 19, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
The Evolution of Medicine Summit is coming September 8 – 15. I am really looking forward to the 40+ expert speakers. These interviews will inspire and instruct you on your health seeking journey.