Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Candida and Oxalate: The Chicken or the Egg? Part II from Peeling Back the Onion Layers. Always a great read from Dawn!
- Smoked Salmon and Veggie Frittata from Allergy Free Alaska. I’m sure she gets a lot of wild salmon up there!
- Enjoyable ways to support natural detoxification from GroundedApproach. Very good ideas here!
- What’s Up With White Rice? from Phoenix Helix. Good question! It appears to be eaten by some in the Paleo community even though it is a grain! Do you eat it?
- Book Review: The Nourishing Traditions Cookbook for Children. This is a wonderful book to use with kids!
- Recipe: Frozen Yogurt Strawberries (SCD, GAPS, DF, Paleo, AIP Options). Yummy!
- Recipe: Fermented Dill Pickles. Great way to use up all those cucumbers coming in now!
Fat Tuesday: July 28, 2015. Great eats int he real food world this week!