Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- Just Peachy from Nourishing Charlotte. This is a great roundup of peach recipes!
- Simple back to school meal tips :: keeping it real on a busy schedule from The Simple Moms. Also a good list of ideas!
- Spring Cleaning in Summer: Day Four from My Lamp is Full. Some great ideas for getting rid of those toxic chemical cleaners!
- Onion Powder for SCD Cooking from Gut Food. This recipe is also good for anyone who just doesn’t want to use packaged foods and it is so easy!
- DIY Facelift – The Fail-Proof Formula to Increasing Collagen in Your Skin (Naturally!) from Natural Alternative Therapies. This one was VERY popular this week! I love it!
- Do You Trust Costco? From Granny Vital Vittles. A good question.
- Liver Cleansing Detox Smoothie from Real Food RN. This looks good!
- Are You Skinny Enough? from The Kitchen Rag. This is a very thoughtful and interesting post.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Foods That Conquer the Heartbreak of Infertility. If I only knew then what I know now.
- Olive Oil: How to Choose the Best. There are so many types it can be confusing.
- Recipe from Beyond Bacon: Perfect Pork Chops. These are great!
- Fat Tuesday August 13, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.