Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Dairy Free Paleo Chicken Tikka Masala from Tess the Domestic Diva. Wow! This looks so interesting!
- Carrot Cake Bars (nut-free) from Cook It Up Paleo. Looks delish and easy!
- Moroccan Lemon and Herb Roast Chicken from Salixisime. It’s AIP friendly and looks delish!
- Almond Goodies from Gluten Free Travels. These look nice and congrats on the new baby!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Giveaway: Vital Proteins Pasture Raised Collagen Protein Beef Gelatin & Collagen Peptides One Large Can Each – 2 winners! – $174 Value! Join the fun!
- Vital Proteins Gelatin and Collagen Peptides – A Prescription for Health. Adding gelatin and/or collagen peptides to foods is a good way to get these important amino acids.
- Vanilla Plantain Cookies (Grain-free, Paleo, AIP). If you like plantains, you’ll like this!
- Fat Tuesday: March 31, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week.
Sign up for the free Food as Medicine Summit Here! It goes April 7 – 9!