Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Raw Pastas Two Ways with Two Delicious Sauces from Tasty Alternative. Of course this is vege pasta and two really delicious sauces!
- Magic Chocolate Shell from This Chick Cooks. This looks like my kind of magic!
- Fermented Carrot Sticks with Cinnamon, Ginger and Coriander from Pickle Me Too. She always has the BEST combinations!
- Cultured Orange-Ade from Natural Health and Prevention. This must certainly be a delicious probiotic soda.
- What I Have Learned From 5 Years of Cloth Diapering from Checky Bums Blog. This is a very informative and comprehensive piece on the subject.
- Mini Wild Leek Fritatas from The Intentional Minimalist. Adorable and delicious!
- Hearty Breakfast Soup from Rod and Honey. I love soup for breakfast and this one looks like it really sticks to your bones!
- GF Paleo Coconut Flour Brownies from A Girl Worth Saving. These look good.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Home on the Range: Featuring Chicken Tender. The first in my Home on the Range series and it is a knockout!
- Cloned Sheep Coming to a Store Near You. This is getting seriously scary.
- Roundup: Much Worse Than We Thought. Information from a lecturer at the WAPF conference this year with recent research cited.
- Cocoa Butter Cupcakes (SCD/GAPS, Paleo). These have a secret ingredient that no one needs to know about but you!
- Chocolate Icing. This goes with the cupcakes but is not appropriate for those on SCD.
- Giveaway: Your Custom Homestead by Jill Winger of The Praire Homestead blog — 3 winners!
- 2012 Farm Bill Being Decided This Week! Please contact your representatives!
- Fat Tuesday April 24, 2012. Fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week.