Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Coconut Creamed Collards from Phoenix Helix. That is a great way to make this nutritious dish!
- How to Remove Clothing Stains Naturally from Simple Life Mom. These are great tips for getting out all kinds of stains!
- Kind Treatment Results in Better Meat from Tender Grassfed Meat. So true ,from a culinary and humanitarian point of view!
- How to Make Your Own Vanilla Extract from Little Owl Crunchy Moma. This is good to know as vanilla extract can get expensive!
- The Whole Scoop on Natural Hair Care from Creating Silver Linings. This is a comprehensive post about what should and what should not go in your hair!
- Mama’s Chicken Soup: The Cure for Everything except Death form Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers. This is an elaborate version of chicken soup!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- 6 Reasons to NEVER Eat Corn Especially if You Are Celiac or Gluten Sensitive. Corn is pervasive in the food supply and gluten sensitive people really need to take care!
- How Whole Foods Saved My Life – But It’s a Love/Hate Relationship. There is not as much real food at Whole Foods but in a pinch, like while traveling, they can be a life saver!
- Strawberry Panna Cotta Pudding from Primal Life Kit. This is a simple and tasty recipes using gelatin!
- Fat Tuesday: April 22, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
- Giveaway: $550 Amazon Gift Card!. Join the fun! This is open through April 30!
The Primal Life Kit is an amazing offer worth $1500.00! It has 49+ Paleo/Primal e-products and more for only $39.00! Huury! This offer is only open through April 28! Get it here!
Don’t forget to sign up for the Thyroid Sessions coming soon!
If you are in learning the most current information about Diabetes or know someone who is, sign up for the Reversing and Preventing Diabetes Summit!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.