Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Could Histamine Be Sabotaging Your Digestive Health? from Peeling Back the Onion Layers. This is a really interesting post that suggests a novel mechanism in histamine intolerance.
- How Real Food Healed Me from Tender Grassfed Meat. Stanley Fishman shares his story about healing with food.
- How to Make Really (Smooth) Authentic Hummus from Bint Rhoda’s Kitchen. This is REALLY authentic hummus!
- Wild About Dandelion from Sustain Create and Flow. This is a really interesting post with a recipe.
- In 32 Seconds Your Life Can Change from This Woman Writes. Something to think about.
- Energy Butter & Figuring Out Your Food Allergies from Renaissance Life. Interesting article and great recipe!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Grain-Free Book Bundle Bonanza! In this E-Book Bundle there are 9 books that deal with grain-free living — including my new e-book, Grain-Free Breads, Snacks and Desserts.
- Why I Eat Butter Off the Spoon. Butter is a healthy fat that has much maligned.
- Grain-Free Ginger Squash Cookies, from Grain-Free Breads, Snacks and Desserts. Using Kabocha squash makes these cookies rich and chewy.
- Asparagus Chicken in Lemon Garlic Sauce. Wow! This is good!
- Fat Tuesday April 16, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Save 90% off for 30 fantastic e-books! Hurry! Offer good only through Tuesday April 23!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.