Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Kimchi Me Crazy (dairy free/Paleo & GAPS friendly) from Allergy Free Alaska. This looks like a really good recipe!
- A Corn by Any Other Name from Simple Life Mom. Comprehensive article that will tell you how invasive corn is in the food supply. Difficult, to say the least, if you want to avoid it!
- Easiest Grain Free Bread Ever from Gluten Free A to Z Blog. Interesting use of plantains!
- Paleo ‘Hail Merry’ Lemon Tart Knock-Off from Tess the Domestic Diva. I knew I could rely on Tess for an amazing dessert!
- Asian Lettuce Cups (vegetarian option) from Worth Cooking. Beautifully presented with infinite varieties!
- Raw Raspberry Creamy “Cheesecake” Delight from Practical Stewardship. This looks amazing and so easy!
- Paleo Ice Cream Bars from Cook it Up Paleo. These should get you ready for warmer weather!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Why I Would NEVER Use Baby Oil. Just two ingredients and both are toxic!
- Free Bonus Videos from Upcoming Green Living Bundle. I’m teaching about beets in one of those videos!
- Giveaway: $550 Amazon Gift Card!. Join the fun!
- Double Chocolate Raspberry Truffles (GAPS, Paleo). These are delish!
- Fat Tuesday: April 8, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Don’t forget to check out the new cookbook from Nourished Kitchen! If you order by April 14 you can still get all the bonuses!
Don’t forget to sign up for the Thyroid Sessions coming soon!
If you are in learning the most current information about Diabetes or know someone who is, sign up for the Reversing and Preventing Diabetes Summit!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.