I look forward to Mothers Day because my guys always surprise me with something cool. Sometimes it is something I’ve been hinting around for and sometimes it is a complete surprise. My favorite things are kitchen tools. You really can’t go wrong giving kitchen tools to a Real Foodie Mama!
- Vitamix Turbo Blender. This one I actually got for Hanukkah this year and I LOVE it! It is so versatile and quick.
- KitchenAid 4 1/2 Quart Stand Mixer. This is also on my wish list! I think this would be great for all the baking I do. I love the red!
- Le Cruset 5 1/2 Quart Enameled Dutch Oven. This is so useful for slow cooking chicken, roasts, sauces, bone broth, etc. and it is toxin free. I LOVE all Le Cruset cookware.
- Le Cruset Enameled Cast Iron 11 3/4″ Skillet. This is an awesome fry pan. It really holds the heat evenly and it great for fritatas.
- Excalibur 9 Tray Dehydrator. This is great for making crispy nuts, dried tomatoes, dried fruit, dried herbs and many other dried foods.
- Cuisinart 14 Cup Food Processor. This is essential in any kitchen.
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 10 1/4 Inch Skillet. I love any Le Cruset cookware. This is a very useful size.
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker. I have one of these and it is a great thing.
- Breville 700 Watt Compact Juicer. This works well and isn’t too hard to clean.
- J.A.Henckles Knives. This looks like a good deal.
- Cuisinart Classic 12 Quart Stock Pot. A must have for making soups and broth.
- All Clad 6 Piece Stainless Steel Tool Set. I like the design of this one.
- Le Creuset Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart Rectangular Baker with Bonus 16-Ounce Rectangular Baker. These are beautiful and attractive for serving food in.
- Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Set and Forget Crock Pot. I chose Hamilton Beach because there is not supposed to be any lead in the enamel.
- Kitchen Aid 7 Speed Hand Blender. I have the 5 speed and it could be a little faster but it is very quiet. I love it!
- Yogourmet Electric Yogurt Maker. I have this one and I love it! Great for making coconut milk yogurt and raw milk yogurt!
- Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. You will need this to make my famous grain-free waffles.
- Cuisinart Mini Prep Processor. This is a must have for those small jobs like processing dates.
- Cuisinart Immersion Blender. You will need this for making my famous minute mayonnaise. This is also a must have in the real food kitchen!
- Le Cruset 10 oz. Stoneware Mortar and Pestle. I always wanted one of these and this one looks so cool.
- Wusthoff Precision Knife Sharpener. A real food chef needs a knife sharpener.
- Tablecraft Measuring Spoon Set. A very cool set of three different measuring utensils.
- Totally Bamboo 3 Piece Cutting Board Set. This is totally cool and made of sustainable wood!
- Case of Ball Wide Mouth Jars and Plastic Lids. These are essential for storing all that wonderful home made food!