To celebrate Memorial Day and the brave men and women who protect our freedom, I wanted to give something back to my readers. As such, I am putting together my e-class, Go Grain Free and my e-book, Grain Free Breads, Snacks and Desserts into a bundle that will be on sale through June 7.
Additionally, I am hosting a giveaway (below) of this grain-free bundle! If you are thinking of going grain free, this is a tool that will really help get you over the learning curve in a hurry. Why make all the mistakes I made? These mistakes are costly and time consuming. These two grain free tools are all you need.
For each bundle sold I will be donating $5.00 to Disabled American Vets.
In the class you will get over 80 videos showing you how to cook grain free and over 150 recipes! All the recipes in the class are grain, dairy, refined sugar, soy and additive free. (The book as well).
In the book you will not only get over 90 delicious grain-free recipes and 9 videos, you will also get detailed instructions on how to handle grain-free flours, how to make basic staples that are part of any real food, grain-free kitchen, resources for ingredients that you may purchase from suppliers I use and trust and much much more.
Why Go Grain Free?
Some people are content with going gluten-free, but there is a lot of evidence that suggests that many really need to go beyond gluten-free in order to heal and seal their leaky gut. The class and e-book make it easy to introduce yourself to grain-free cooking and baking.
Make some of these recipes and try them on your family. You will be surprised to see how much they enjoy them. In the book, basic ingredients include eggs, coconut products, nut flours and honey. That’s it. You can’t get much more basic than that!
To Purchase the Bundle of the Class and the Book Click Here. Go to side bar and click on the Bundle Link.
Take advantage of the promotion period that goes through June 7. The retail price of the book is 29.95. It is on sale for 25% off — for a total of 22.46.
If you are the winner of the giveaway I will refund your payment.
How to Enter the Giveaway
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. The only mandatory action is to sign up for my newsletter in the green box at the bottom of the post. Be sure to click the button for that in the widget as well — it will open up more chances.
Sign Up in The Green Box Below
Don’t forget to click on the confirm link when it comes to your inbox or else you won’t be signed up.
You can unsubscribe at any time. Just know that you must be subscribed to the newsletter in order to be eligible to win this or any future prizes.
Recommended but not mandatory:
- Click on the other options in the Rafflecopter widget below if you want extra entries to increase your chances to win.
- You only need to leave one comment saying what you did.
- The winners will be announced here on the blog, too, so you may also want to sign up for my blog post updates RSS or via feedburner so you don’t miss anything and that will give you more chances as well.
- The winner will be announced on my blog on Sunday June 2, 2013. If you are the winner, you must respond to that by emailing me at Jill at Real Food Forager dot com within 48 hours of the announcement so you can claim your prize.
- This giveaway is open to anyone the internet reaches.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.