If you are grain-free or gluten-free, Paleo, Primal, SCD or GAPS you should not miss this incredible E-Book Bundle for Village Green Network bloggers. Just my new e-book, Grain-Free, Breads, Snacks and Desserts has a retail value of $29.95. For a mere $10 more you can get 8 more grain-free cookbooks plus 21 other real food books, DIY, Baby and so much more! This is the value of the season! Hurry the sale is only on through April 23!
In one purchase of only $39.00 you will get the wisdom of your favorite real foodie bloggers in 30 e-books. Yes that is correct — 30 e-books for a mere $39.00! That’s less that $1.50 per book — over a 90% savings!
If you are truly ready to move forward with your health, this book bundle is just the item that will help you along. The books cover all aspects of a truly healthy lifestyle; from real food nutrition (of course!), to fitness, baby, sleep, organic gardening and DIY personal and home care products and so much more!
- How to bake with gluten-free, grain-free flours in place of wheat — Working with grain-free flours is very different than working with wheat and other grains. It is not a 1 to 1 substitution. It’s best to use established recipes and learn how the flours work in these before trying to convert conventional recipes.
- How to properly prepare nuts and seeds for easy digestion and use in recipes. Nuts and seeds have enzyme inhibitors, lectins and phytates that prevent absorption of the nutrients in the nut. If they are not properly prepared, they will be an anti-nutrient and may cause digestive distress.
- How to create snacks and treats that actually provide nutrients and are a positive addition to the diet — not a negative. Many of the snacks and desserts are actually made with vegetables and fruits that add nutrition. I’ve taken care to use as little sweetener as possible to get a good tasting product. The main sweeteners are honey, stevia and dates.
- How to replace dairy products in your breads, snacks and desserts with nutrient rich and delicious coconut milk and coconut cream.
- How to prepare food from the simplest and purest possible ingredients. I’ve included a chapter with recipes for the staples you will need for additive-free baking. They are easy to make at home and will save you money.
- How to create delicious grain-free products without the use of any artificial additives, leavening agents or refined sweeteners. I’ve developed these recipes without the use of any starchy leavening products, additives or refined sweeteners (including cane sugar). All are appropriate for Paleo and GAPS and most are appropriate for SCD (with the exception of the chocolate recipes).
Other Grain-Free Books Included in the Bundle
Grain-free Desserts from Jennifer McGruther of Nourished Kitchen
Are you grain-free or dairy-free? Learn to prepare over 90 delicious grain- and dairy-free breads, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, ice creams, and fruit desserts.
Awaken: 30+ Egg-Free and Grain-Free Breakfasts from Karen Sorenson of Living Low Carb One Day At a Time
Breakfast ideas for those with egg allergies -– perfect for low carb, Paleo, Primal, gluten-free, grain-free, egg-free or dairy-free diets. Takes the guess work out of stocking your grain-free pantry.
Indulge and Heal: 40 Treats Without Grains, Dairy, Nuts and Refined Sugar from Lauren Geersten of Empowered Sustenance
Discover new grain-free recipes for the SCD, GAPS, and Paleo Diet! Resources and tools for natural healing — and support and encouragement for a holistic lifestyle.
Fast Paleo Top 100 of 2012 from James Gregory of Fast Paleo
The 100 absolute best Paleo and Primal recipes from Paleo bloggers and enthusiasts around the web in one great e-cookbook. Fast Paleo Top 100 of 2012 includes everything from breakfast to slow cooker meals to baked goods and desserts.
Indulge: 70 Grain-free Desserts from Carol Lovett of Ditch the Wheat
Take all the guesswork out of making scrumptious baked goods that are grain-free, dairy-free, cane sugar free, and Paleo/Primal friendly. Over 70 + recipes and 162 pages of content. All recipes are dairy free and adhere to Paleo principles.
Afternoon Tea: Grain, Nut, Dairy and Refined Sugar-Free from Suzanne Perazzini of Strands of My Life
107 pages of beautifully photographed treats that are all grain-free, nut-free, dairy-free with no refined sugar. Every recipe includes two photographs alongside clear and easy to follow instructions.
The Grain Free Lunch Box from Jolene Sloam of Yummy Inspirations
Lunch Box Nutrition – what to include plus tons of tips. Lunch Box Organization & Planning – strategies to keep you organized. 50+ Grain, Gluten, Nut, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free Recipes – kid-approved meat, chicken, fish, egg recipes and a rainbow of vegetable and fruit ideas and delicious baked treats.
The Almond Flour Sweet Treats Cookbook from Stacey Duncan of Nourished For Free
More than 100 delicious and Paleo-friendly sweet recipes using almond flour, coconut flour, natural sweeteners such as raw honey, coconut sugar, stevia, dried and fresh fruits… pastured eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk, fresh and dried coconut, grassfed raw butter, milk, and cream, sprouted nuts and seeds.
What is the E-Book Wellness Bundle?
- 30 ebooks with a total value of $479
- On sale for 7 days only – April 17 – April 23
- Sale price of only $39 – over 90% savings of the total value!
Download all 30 e-books now for this LOW price and read them at your leisure — on your Kindle, iPad, iPhone or computer.
Hurry! This offer is good for one week only!
How do I receive my eBooks?
After your purchase has been completed, you will receive an automatic email containing a link to a password-protected page where you can download the e-books, along with your username and password.
How do I download them to my computer?
In the email that you receive, there will be a link to all of the e-books. For faster and easier downloading, they have been put together into .zip files. Simply download the .zip file onto your computer, then you can open those files up and you’ll find all of the e-books, which you can then save into the appropriate files on your computer.
It’s so easy, convenient and cheap! It’s a no-brainer!
Hurry! Don’t miss this opportunity to save HUGE! On sale through April 23! After that it’s done!