Conventional medicine still tells us that there is no known cause for autoimmunity. That is simply not true. It’s all in the scientific literature that is thoroughly documented in Sarah Ballantyne’s book, The Paleo Approach. She takes it further with The Paleo Approach Cookbook, which complements the book and is a cookbook for the diet. Sarah is generously giving two of my readers a signed copy of The Paleo Approach Cookbook!
There are many conditions and symptoms that indicate a possible autoimmune condition that may be brewing. Symptoms are a way for your body to tell you that things are not right. It is always better to try to nip this in the bud before a full blown autoimmune flareup. What are these symptoms? Just to mention a few:
- Digestive complaints of all kinds from diarrhea to constipation
- Headaches and other neurological problems
- Chronic yeast infections
- Mood problems
- Skin conditions
- Blood sugar fluctuations
- Weight issues
These complaints indicate imbalances in the gut which is part of the underlying cause for autoimmunity. See more about the cause and the triggers for autoimmunity here.
The Paleo Approach Cookbook meticulously discusses the optimal diet, the highest quality foods, which foods to avoid if you have an autoimmune condition and which foods are required for healing.
Read my review of The Paleo Approach Cookbook here.
Read my review of The Paleo Approach here.
How to Enter the Giveaway
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. The only mandatory action is to sign up for my newsletter here, and indicate that in the rafflecoptor.
When you sign up for my newsletter, don’t forget to click on the confirm link when it comes to your inbox or else you won’t be signed up.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Recommended but not mandatory:
- Click on the other options in the Rafflecopter widget below if you want extra entries to increase your chances to win.
- You only need to leave the one comment.
- The winner will be announced on the blog, too, so you may want to sign up for my blog post updates on the side bar of the blog or the green box at the bottom of the post, so you don’t miss anything and that will give you more chances as well.
- The winner will be announced here on the blog Saturday August 30, 2014. If you are the winner, you must respond to that by emailing me at Jill at Real Food Forager dot com within 48 hours of the announcement so you can claim your prize.
- This giveaway is open to anyone in the United States
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.