I recently changed some of my old cutting boards to bamboo. Mine were getting too worn and bamboo is much more sustainable than other woods. It grows very quickly and there is plenty of it. This is a very nice set as it has 3 different sizes with a juice well on the medium and large size boards. Who doesn’t need a new cutting board? Join the fun!
How to Enter the Giveaway
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. The only mandatory action is to sign up for my newsletter at the bottom of the post. Be sure to click the button for that in the widget as well.
Sign Up With The Box Below
Don’t forget to click on the confirm link when it comes to your inbox or else you won’t be signed up.
You can unsubscribe at any time. Just know that you must be subscribed in order to be eligible to win this or any future prizes.
Recommended but not mandatory:
- Click on the other options in the Rafflecopter widget below if you want extra entries to increase your chances to win.
- You only need to leave one comment saying what you did. Isn’t that so much easier?
- Future giveaways and prizes will be announced here on the blog, and winners will be announced here, too, so you may also want to sign up for my blog post updates RSS or via feedburner so you don’t miss anything and that will give you more chances as well.
- The winner will be announced on my blog on Saturday April 14, 2012. If you are the winner, you must respond to that by emailing me at Jill at Real Food Forager dot com within 48 hours of the announcement so you can claim your prize.
- This giveaway is open to anyone in the United States.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Note: Your prize may not be identical to the photo