My friend Heather over at Mommypotamus just released her incredible new e-book, DIY Organic Beauty Recipes. In a previous post, I discussed the problems with personal care products, from deodorants to oral care to cosmetics and hair care products. They are loaded with noxious chemicals that are used by men, women and children on a daily basis.
Here is a chance to win this beautiful e-book that will instruct you how to make personal care products that are actually good for your body.Heather has spent long hours researching and developing DIY personal care recipes. She has spent tons of money and so much time testing all the recipes so that you can be sure that each and every one will work.
Here are just some of the recipes that are so easy to make!
- Peppermint Face & Body Wash
- Apple Cider Toner
- Sweet Orange and Honey Shampoo
- Color Rinse for Dark Hair
- Mint Chocolate Body Butter
- Purifying Clay Mask
- Soothing Bath Salts
- Natural Tooth Whitener
- Man Stink Killer Deodorant
- Beetroot Cheek and Lip Tint
The list goes on with homemade sunscreen, homemade toothpaste, homemade bug spray and lots of tips and tricks.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. The only mandatory action is to sign up for Real Food Forager newsletter by using the green box at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to click on the confirm link when it comes to your inbox or else you won’t be signed up.
You can unsubscribe at any time. Just know that you must be subscribed in order to be eligible to win this prize.
Recommended but not mandatory:
- Click on the other options in the Rafflecopter widget below if you want extra entries to increase your chances to win.
- You only need to leave one comment saying what you did.
- Future giveaways and prizes will be announced here on the blog, and winners will be announced here, too, so you may also want to sign up for my blog post updates RSS or via feedburner so you don’t miss anything and that will give you more chances as well.
- The winner will be announced on my blog on Saturday January 5, 2013. If you are the winner, you must respond to that by emailing me at Jill at Real Food Forager dot com within 48 hours of the announcement so you can claim your prize.
- This giveaway is open to anyone the internet reaches.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Note: Your prize may not be identical to the photo
If you do not want to wait to see if you won:
Use coupon code HOLIDAY20 to save 20% off!
24.95 $19.94 (20% off)
If you purchase the book and you win — Heather will gladly refund your money.
Don’t wait — the coupon expires December 31!