In celebration of cyber Monday I just want to let you know that I have recently updated my Resource Page and have a lot of new suppliers of Real Food that you may be interested in. These ingredients are of the highest quality and are the ones I use every day! I love them and I am sure you will too!
Just a reminder that today is the last day to save 50% on e-products! Click here to find out more!
Now back to the Resource Page!
You can always reach this page by clicking on the link for the Resource Page in the toolbar across the top of the blog. I am always adding new suppliers so you might want to check in on a regular basis.
Here are links to real food ingredients, pantry items and kitchen tools and equipment that I personally use and recommend. They are of the highest quality and I am sure you will be happy with them.
- Quart of Gold Label Coconut oil — this is the highest quality
- Coconut spread (butter) — also know as coconut concentrate
- Shredded coconut
- Flaked coconut
- Coconut Flour
- Coconut Aminos
- Coconut Water
- Natural Value Organic Coconut Milk— pure organic coconut milk in BPA free cans
- Mountain Rose Herbs — superior quality for food grade cocoa butter, fair prices, fair trade and great price on 5 pounds
- Mountain Rose Herbs — High quality, raw cocoa powder
- Cultures for Health — Fantastic resource for all starter cultures for vegetables, dairy, sourdough and so much more — how-to videos and specific instructions on how to ferment anything! A great resource and reasonable prices.
- Healthy Mouth Summit — audio and video of the amazing Healthy Mouth Summit with experts in the field of dentistry.
- Bass Toothbrush
- Healthy Mouth Blend
- Health Mouth System
- Almond Flour — this is the supplier I use for bulk buying at great prices — there’s a 20% off coupon starting today with coupon code GIFT!
- Almond Flour
Olive Oil, Aged Balsamic Vinegar, Shortening, Ghee
- Bariani Unfiltered Olive Oil
- Olea Estates Unfiltered Olive Oil
- Napa Valley Naturals Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Spectrum Shortening
- Pure Ghee
- Kerry Gold Butter
- US Wellness Meats — sells quality grassland meat products with fantastic quality for grassfed meat and customer service. They also sell uncured sugar-free and nitrate-free bacon and franks as well as grassfed tallow.
- Vital Choice Seafood — fantastic quality of frozen fish and the canned salmon is amazing
- Beeyoutiful — fantastic skin, essential oils and haircare products — miracle salve is truly a miracle worker!
- Vitamix Turbo Blender. This one I actually got as a gift and I LOVE it! It is so versatile and quick.
- KitchenAid 4 1/2 Quart Stand Mixer. This is also on my wish list! I think this would be great for all the baking I do. I love the red!
- Le Cruset 5 1/2 Quart Enameled Dutch Oven. This is so useful for slow cooking chicken, roasts, sauces, bone broth, etc. and it is toxin free. I LOVE all Le Cruset cookware.
- Le Cruset 3.5 quart braiser with lid — I do all my pancakes in this one!
- Le Cruset Enameled Cast Iron 11 3/4″ Skillet. This is an awesome fry pan. It really holds the heat evenly and it great for fritatas.
- Excalibur 9 Tray Dehydrator. This is great for making crispy nuts, dried tomatoes, dried fruit, dried herbs and many other dried foods.
- Cuisinart 14 Cup Food Processor. This is essential in any kitchen.
- All Clad Stainless Steel 12″ Fry Pan. Great product.
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 10 1/4 Inch Skillet. I love any Le Cruset cookware. This is a very useful size.
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker. I have one of these and it is a great thing.
- Breville 700 Watt Compact Juicer. This works well and isn’t too hard to clean.
- Cuisinart Classic 12 Quart Stock Pot. A must have for making soups and broth.
- All Clad 6 Piece Stainless Steel Tool Set. I like the design of this one.
- Le Creuset Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart Rectangular Baker with Bonus 16-Ounce Rectangular Baker. These are beautiful and attractive for serving food in.
- Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Set and Forget Crock Pot. I chose Hamilton Beach because there is not supposed to be any lead in the enamel.
- Kitchen Aid 7 Speed Hand Blender. I have the 5 speed and it could be a little faster but it is very quiet. I love it!
- Yogourmet Electric Yogurt Maker. I have this one and I love it! Great for making coconut milk yogurt and raw milk yogurt!
- J.A.Henckles Knives. This looks like a good deal.
- Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. You will need this to make my famous grain-free waffles.
- Cuisinart Mini Prep Processor. This is a must have for those small jobs like processing dates.
- Cuisinart Immersion Blender. You will need this for making my famous minute mayonnaise. This is also a must have in the real food kitchen!
- Le Cruset 10 oz. Stoneware Mortar and Pestle. I always wanted one of these and this one looks so cool.
- Wusthoff Precision Knife Sharpener. A real food chef needs a knife sharpener.
- Tablecraft Measuring Spoon Set. A very cool set of three different measuring utensils.
- Totally Bamboo 3 Piece Cutting Board Set. This is totally cool and made of sustainable wood!
- Case of Ball Wide Mouth Jars and Plastic Lids. These are essential for storing all that wonderful home made food!
- Kuhn Rikon Julienne Peeler with Blade Protector. This is essential for making that fantastic zucchini pasta!
- Epicurean Natural Cutting Board. This is made from 50% recycled cardboard and it is quite durable and easy to clean.
These are affiliate links and Realfoodforager.com gets a small amount if you use these links. We appreciate it as it helps to keep the blog up and running!
Last Day to Save 50% on E-Products! Click here to find our more!