I just want to let you know that a very exciting online event is coming up on November 11th through the 17th hosted by gluten expert, Dr. Tom O’Brien. Dr. O’Bryan has gathered 29 of the world’s experts and opinion leaders on the topics of gluten-related disorders, healthy living and nutrition, each in one-to-one interviews about their particular areas of expertise. You don’t want to miss this!
Can gluten be the cause of your health problems?
It very well could be.
It’s an interesting and important question to ask. Fortunately, Dr. Tom O‘Bryan has made it part of his personal mission to move this question into today’s conversations between patients and healthcare professionals.
Asking this question could, potentially, improve the lives of millions now instead of years from now, which is how long it often takes for groundbreaking research to make it to mainstream practice.
That’s why I encourage you to register for the world’s first Gluten Summit. This FREE event is taking place online from November 11-17.
Dr. O’Bryan has gathered 29 of the world’s experts and opinion leaders on the topics of gluten-related disorders, healthy living and nutrition, each in one-to-one interviews about their particular areas of expertise.
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL EMERGE FROM THIS EXCITING EVENT!
The Gluten Summit will:
- – Bring the latest research to the public eye with interpretation from Dr. O’Bryan;
- – Call more attention to gluten-related disorders;
- – Potentially improve diagnosis and treatment in practice;
- – Teach better practices for safely eating outside of the home;
- – Encourage more clinicians, practitioners and patients to ask, “Could it be gluten?”
Who is speaking at the Gluten Summit?
Here is a short list of some of the distinguished speakers:
- Dr. Alessio Fasano — formost gluten researcher in the world
- Dr. Aristo Vojdani — foremost researcher of autoimmunity and advisor at Cyrex Labs
- Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride — Neurologist and GAPS originator
- Dr. Yehuda Shoenfeld — foremost researcher of autoimmunity
- Dr. David Perlmutter — author of Grain Brain (see my post here about it)
- Dr. William Davis — author of Wheat Belly
- Nora Gedgaudas — author of Primal Body Primal Mind
- Sayer Ji — originator of Greenmedinfo.com
- And a host of other well known scientists, doctors and nutritionists
You know gluten free, grain eating is a passion of mine and so I am extremely happy about this summit!
When is The Gluten Summit?The Gluten Summit will take place online for FREE from November 11-17. Each day, 4-5 interviews will be available to watch on demand. The information each interview contains will be educational for you–even potentially life changing–as you learn the importance of these new healthy practices for you and your family.
How much does it cost?
The Gluten Summit is free for all attendees. Archives of the summit (Audio, presentations and transcripts) will be available to purchase for those who wish to retain the educational information that will be presented.
How do I register?
Don’t miss the world’s very first Gluten Summit!